Tuesday, May 25, 2010

blogpost#3

1. Gravitational microlensing, transit method, astronomic measurement and, doppler shift.
2. I think that the doppler shift makes the most sense because it use the light that the stars make when they move +& stars are constantly moving.
3.The goldilocks zone theory basically syates that it has all of the component for supporting life
4.I think it would be kinda like a human but may just speak a different language and they would probably be stronger than us because of the gravity difference.
5.I dont disaagree that aliens could exist because, of places like 581c. I think it is possible untill proven wrong. Or maybe even right. We humans think so selfishly we think that can be the only living things in this universe. But yes, I guess after saying all of that I think I do belive in aliens

No comments:

Post a Comment